.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, December 10, 2004

Slash 

I just have to say that Slash Records is/was amazing. I've been going through my old LPs and recording them to disk. In the last week or so I've done at least a half dozen records out of a stack of probably 20 that I was never able to find on CD. Every one that I've done so far put out by Slash: 2 x Blood On The Saddle (eponymous and Poison Love) , 2 x Rank And File (Long Gone Dead and Sundown), 2x Rave-Ups (Class Tramp and Town And Country), and 1 x Los Lobos (...And A Time To Dance). I'd still have to get through all the Blasters (Slash!) except that I found a multi-disk CD of all their Slash Recordings just in time for last Christmas. Now I have a mission to track down more Slash artists since I seem to be on the same wavelength as the folks who ran Slash back in the day.

Comments: Post a Comment


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?