.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, January 21, 2005

Friday Kid Blogging 

Here are fresh pictures of the boys. Fresh as in taken with my new camera. I got a Kodak DX7950 a 5 Megapixel camera with 10X optical zoom. It does supposedly not focus that well in low light, but the Minolta didn't either. And now I'll be able to take pictures of the gathering of the clan in Minnesota. That's right Internets, I'm writing a post using the free wireless connection in my room at the Country Inn & Suites in Alexandria, MN. Tomorrow afternoon we have the funeral service for Granny. And if they've plowed the road out to the little country church where she's going to be buried we'll do that part too. The MN cold snap broke just in time for a snow storm and it's touch and go whether or not the gravel roads will be plowed in a timely manner.


Comments: Post a Comment


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?