.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, January 07, 2005

I like you... 

Once Young William gets his jammies on and has brushed his teeth it's reading time. At the moment we're in the middle of Peter And The Starcatchers the Peter Pan prequel by Dave Barry and somebody else. It's pretty fun. After reading a chapter or two the lights go out and I lie next to him for a few minutes and we chat about the day and plans for the next. When I get up to leave the room I tend to say something like, "Good night Willy; I love you." YW's current response: "Good night. I like you."

Young Alexander's vocabulary is expanding faster than his ability to pronounce things and he'll say "I wuv you." I didn't know that I'm Elmer Fudd's dad, but there it is.


Comments: Post a Comment


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?