.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, February 04, 2005

And He Should Know 

John McCain reminds me of Hubert Humphrey. At some point while he was Lyndon Johnson's Vice President, Johnson in response to some question about Hubert said "I've got Hubert's balls in my pocket." That's the only explanation for McCain's vote on Gonzales that I can come up with. McCain has been tortured. For years. When he ran for president against Dubya they savaged him without mercy. So McCain turns around and votes for Alberto for AG. There's party loyalty and there's letting someone carry your balls around in their pocket. McCain is done. I'm just curious what it is that the Bushes know about him that makes him their bitch.

Comments: Post a Comment


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?