.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Mixmania! 

Here's my playlist for Mixmania:

  1. Espionage Green Day
  2. The Road To Hell (Part II) Chris Rea
  3. My Own Worst Enemy Lit
  4. Teen Angst (What The World Needs Now) Cracker
  5. Let Your Love Go Bread
  6. Mamma Possums Mojo Nixon & Skid Roper
  7. Deep Dark Hole Los Lobos
  8. More Human Than Human White Zombie
  9. South Australia The Pogues
  10. I Will Still Be Laughing Soul Asylum
  11. Back Porch The Presidents Of The United States Of America
  12. Maggie Campbell Dave Alvin
  13. Too Bad About Your Girl The Donnas
  14. Freedom Of Choice Devo
  15. Won't Get Fooled Again The Who
  16. 7 O'clock News-Silent Night Simon & Garfunkel
  17. Tired Of You Foo Fighters
  18. Rusty Cage Johnny Cash
  19. Rude Mood/Hide Away (Live) Stevie Ray Vaughan and Double Trouble
  20. What's My Age Again? Blink 182
  21. R.A.M.O.N.E.S. The Ramones
  22. (He'll Never Be An) Ol' Man River TISM (This Is Serious Mum)
  23. Jenny Says Cowboy Mouth

There is no theme. It's just a bunch of songs that I enjoyed when they came around in the iTunes random playlist.

Update: In the original version I had a song by The Bloodhound Gang, but not wanting to cause damage to unsuspecting young psyches, I chose not to include a song that includes the line "...let the motherfucker burn, burn motherfucker, burn." Instead I threw in the song by TISM which is all about the joys of trying the drugs that killed various famous people: "I'm on the drug. I'm on the drug. I'm on the drug that killed River Pheonix."


Comments: Post a Comment


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?