.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, June 24, 2005

That Fat Fuck 

I've been letting my thoughts on That Fat Fuck Karl Rove's statement that Democrats Liberals love Osama and want terrorist to kill more Americans percolate around in my mind. And I am firmly in the camp with those that don't want him to apologize. Every time he comes up in conversation the proper response is to say, "I'm not interested in discussing the putrid thoughts of That Fat Fuck Karl Rove. He is a blight on the American Landscape and until he can keep a civil tongue in his head I'd rather discuss the best way we can all work together to make America a Better Place." Or something like that.

And while we're at it, let's Google Bomb him. That Fat Fuck Karl Rove


Comments: Post a Comment


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?