.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>

Friday, July 22, 2005

But what does it mean? 

iPodSo I have an iPod. Even though I live in the Bay Area of California, on those days when I have to actually appear at work in Santa Cruz, I lose touch with all radio stations. So my first generation iPod with the it's iTrip FM tuner unit are super fabulous. But with the latest version of iTunes I've noticed a little something in the interface that I can't figure out. If you'll cast your gaze to the picture you'll see that I have 4 playlists stored on the iPod. Three of them are static (iTrip Stations, The Truelove, and The Wine-Dark Sea (yes, I like to listen to books while I'm commuting)) and one is a Smart Playlist (iPod Random). iPod Random is set up to be 4 Gigs of songs selected from the list of all songs that haven't played on iTunes or the iPod in the last three months. The exclamation point in the circle seems to be trying to tell me something, but I can't figure out what that might be. Hovering the mouse over it does nothing. I have been unable to find anything in the help that helps. So I'm asking you, my loyal readers, if you have any idea what it means.

Comments: Post a Comment


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?