.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, November 10, 2005

Thursday Kid Blogging 

Jawas

I've been slacking off on FKB lately and I'm unlikely to get to it tomorrow, what with it being Armistice Day and all, so here it is a day early.

Ever since YW could walk I've thought it would be cool to dress him up as a Jawa. He's finally enough into Star Wars for the idea to have appealed to him. And, naturally, if YW is being a Jawa, YA had to be a Jawa too. The robes were made by our neighbor who is the Queen of the Sewing Room. I made the R2D2-blasting guns out of a couple dollars of PVC pipe and fittings and some black spray paint. The only thing I wasn't able to come up with were glowing eyes. But they still looked pretty cool.


Comments: Post a Comment


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?