.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Zombies! Zombies! Aieeeeeee! 

So I get my connection to the Internets from SBC (or as they want to be called now, ATT) and my e-mail from the affiliated Yahoo. Now usually very little spam makes it to my e-mail program. I guess the combo of SBC/ATT and Yahoo are able to find the blatently bad stuff and get rid of it before it ever reaches me. But the last few days either there is some monster evil zombie network that recently came online that is trying to take over my computer (it's a Mac, eat shit Windows-zombie scum!) or SBC/ATT and Yahoo have eased the rules on their big filters. I've been getting a several your-email-bounced-please-open-the-enclosed-zip-file messages per hour since late last week.

Comments: Post a Comment


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?