.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>

Monday, December 05, 2005

Meme 

I got tagged by Jim over at Patriside: List 5 things that people may not know about you and tag 5 people to do the same. I'm going to blow off the tagging part since I don't actually have 5 regular readers, but if you really want to do it feel free.
  1. I'm a really good cook. I'm no chef, but I can follow a recipe and for certain categories of food (eg, bread) I can start with an idea of what I want and make said thing without reference to a recipe.
  2. I voted for Ronald Reagan. What can I say, in my misspent youth I was a nasty little bastard. I'm over that now.
  3. I like guns and the shooting thereof. It may cast doubt on my Yellow Dog Democrat cred, but I can't get behind much gun control.
  4. I was recently given advance notice that the money for my job at UC Santa Cruz runs out as of January 20. To rephrase, I've been laid off.
  5. When I was just a lad my mom wanted to encourage any musical talents I might have and so signed me up for accordian lessons. So for a while there in early 70's San Diego little Hank was a Polka machine. To this day I have a soft spot for any type of music that includes accordians.

Comments: Post a Comment


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?