.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, January 03, 2006

I Dooooon't Waaaant toooo goooo tooo Schoooooooool! 

YA got used to the vacation schedule while we were celebrating The Holidays. Last night in an effort to lay the groundwork for this morning I asked him if he was excited about going to school the next day. "No. I don't want to go to school tomorrow." This morning I every time I reminded him that he was going to go to school he got all teary-eyed. By the time we pulled up in front of his preschool he was wailing and had to be carried into the building. "I dooooon't waaaant toooo goooo tooo schoooooooool!" The thought of his teacher made him even more distraught. "I don't want to see Teacher Karen!" But when I had signed him in, put his lunch and nap gear away and had to go the only person who could make him feel better was TK. I left him wailing in her arms. I'd feel bad about my cruel abandonment of him except that I know he was happy as can be within 10 minutes of my departure. There is just too much fun at school to waste your time crying.

Comments: Post a Comment


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?