.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>

Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Interview 

I had a job interview yesterday. One of the advantages of having worked at a company that has practiced multiple layoffs is that I now know people who work all over the Bay Area. One person asked me to send out the ol' resume and the next day I was contacted by the hiring manager and asked when I could come in for an interview. Now we just have to wait while the interview one other candidate for the position. Fingers crossed.

One entertaining thing about the group is that they are confirmed Mac-heads and the few people with Windows machines had to go out of their way to acquire them. If I get the job I should fit in pretty well... One of those MacBook Pros would be pretty nice.


Comments: Post a Comment


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?