.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;} <$BlogRSDURL$>

Thursday, February 16, 2006

Friday Kid Blogging On Thursday 

DrEvil

I'll be away from the computer tomorrow so I'm getting the Friday Formulaic Posts out of the way a day early. Here we see YW doing his Dr. Evil imitation. Or he's just been caught in the act of bringing a finger up to point out one of his 3 loose teeth. The Tooth Fairy has not yet made a visit to our house. I'm just not sure how much the TF brings these days. I've heard rumors that some kids in the neighborhood got $5 for their first tooth. I remember getting a quarter per tooth when I was a wee lad. Except for the tooth I lost when were down in San Felipe. Then I got a handful of Mexican change. The Mexican Tooth Fairy is/was very generous.


Comments: Post a Comment


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?